How Do I Sync My Seller MWS Account To Jump Send? NEW!
We can definitely help you with this...and while it may seem complicated, it's easier than it first appears!
Because you have to connect your Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) to Jump Send in order to activate products and enable Promotions or Email Campaigns, you will be asked to complete the steps as soon as you create your Jump Send account.
You can also Add new seller accounts and register more than one Seller Central account to Jump Send! Just follow these steps:
- First, please
log into your Jump Send account and go to your 'My Account' section, clicking the icon in the top-right corner:
- Then scroll down to your API Key section and click on the 'Add Account' blue button:
- You will be asked to choose your marketplace, by clicking on the corresponding flag and then clicking on the 'Sign on to your Seller Central Account' button:
- Then it will ask you to verify the Application Name and Developer Account Number and click on 'Continue to Amazon Account sync'; at that point please enter this info:
Application Name: Jump Send
Application Developer Account Number: 9322-4724-5536
- Add your Seller ID, Seller Central email address and then the MWS authorization token you will get from Amazon MWS:
- Finally, if your account is synced successfully you will receive a confirmation message in Jump Send:
If you get any errors while syncing the account, a notification should appear in the top right-hand corner of the Jump Send site. Please let us know if this happens, as we can help fix the problem! Just send an email to email@example.com and we will have you up and running in no time.