How Do I Edit My Promotion? What if my product is Archived? NEW!
Great question! You will want to edit your promotion for one of two reasons:
- First, please sign into your Jump Send sellers account
- Next, go to your "Promotions" tab
- From there click on the blue "Draft or Published" button on the product depending on the status of the Promotion
- Now you'll be able to refresh the product information (such as picture and price on Amazon), change the start and end date of your promotion, change your support email, edit your coupon codes and/or edit your notes to shoppers.
- Finally, click "Publish" at the bottom of the page, and your newly adjusted product will be good to go (just double check to make sure it is published/active).
If you want to re-list a promotion that has been archived, please follow these directions:
- Sign into your Jump Send sellers account
- Go to your "Promotions" tab
- Make sure your Show Archived button is activated so is showing blue:
- From here you edit everything as needed, add your dates for this product to make sure it is active and current, enter in your new coupon codes, and/or write any new notes you wish to give to your new shoppers.
- Click "Publish" at the bottom of the page and your product will be live again!
You should be good to go but if you get any errors or need anything else, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!