I Have Requests, Now What? NEW!
Congrats! People are interested in your product!
Now you need to approve or deny these requests. To do that, just follow these directions:
- First, please log into your Jump Send sellers account
- Next, click on your 'Promotions' page; you will see a list of your products on Jump Send
- To the right of your product(s), you will see a light blue button for 'Requests and Approvals'.
- Click on it and that will bring up each of your potential customers
- To the far right of each request, you'll see Approve and Deny links. Clicking the Approve link will then send a code to purchase your product, and if you Deny the request it will show as Unavailable for the shopper who requested it:
Be sure to watch your 'Promotions' page, and approve or deny all requests within seven days. Wait any longer and they will be removed from your requests and the consumer will no longer be allowed to request this product now, or in the future, should you choose to re-list it.
We'll give you a heads up though, when a request is about to expire, by putting a red exclamation point in a circle to the left of the links.
Congrats again on your requests! :)