How do I make sure I don't lose my inventory? NEW!
We don't want you to lose your inventory either!
So, at Jump Send, we do everything possible to help you make sure your promotions (and coupons) are set up correctly...protecting your super-important investment.
** PLEASE NOTE - It's extremely critical you follow these instructions to the letter, to ensure your inventory doesn't fall into the wrong hands! Also, Inventory Protection will only work on the main ASIN connected to the promotion. It won't protect the variations, so we strongly recommend running one promotion per ASIN if you have multiple variations.
If you miss a step or choose to opt out of the inventory protection feature, your coupons could be used more than once (i.e. one person could use the coupon then pass it along to their friend and they could use it as well), one person could purchase multiple units at your discounted rate, or even worse...your coupon could be publicly displayed on your Amazon listing!
Ultimately, it's important to check that these three limitations are applied to your promotion(s) before activating your deal:
1) that your coupons can only be used one time and by one person
2) that your coupon is not publicly displayed on your Amazon listing
3) that the Inventory Protection feature is active for your promotion(s)
Creating Coupon Codes
To help with your promotions and coupon codes, please watch the following video. It shows you how to properly set up your codes, making them single-use only and avoiding the dreaded 'public' code:
Our Inventory Protection Feature
And to protect your stock, please go through the following to implement the Inventory protection feature inside your Jump Send account.
Activating the feature allows you to limit buyers to purchasing only one item per order (or as many as you want, if you're okay with that) for the duration of your promotion.
- First, please log in to your Jump Send account and click on the 'Promotions' tab (if it doesn't pop up automatically)
- From there, click on the blue 'Create new' button at the top of the page, or...
- Find the promotion you are already running in your 'Promotions' tab and click on the blue 'Draft or Published' button below and to the right of your product's image:
- Once you're in, the Inventory Protection feature can be found in Step #3 of the promotion set up. It should look like this:
And just to let you know, you will have to sync your Amazon Seller Account to Jump Send if you want to use this feature. It's the only way we can manage your listing and protect your inventory.
Again, please make sure that you create coupon codes and activate inventory protection correctly! The protection feature will only work for the ASIN that is directly connected to the Promotion. To protect variations you will need to set max order limits manually (you can contact our team to get more information about this!).
We hate hearing stories about people making mistakes with these processes and, as a result, end up losing a lot (and sometimes all!) of their inventory...and we don't want the same thing happening to you!
If you have any doubts or questions about this, please feel free to reach out for help at email@example.com. :)